· Presidential candidate and Narc-Kenya party leader Martha Wangari Karua on July 3, 2012 officially unveiled her campaign secretariat and set up her campaign squad. The secretariat is located next to the Chinese Embassy in Nairobi’s Hurlingham area directly opposite Kenya Defence Forces headquarters, on Woodlands Road.
· Karua has appointed Dr. Sammy Thenya, the CEO of Nairobi Women Hospital, to take charge of a 10-member board that will run her campaigns as she takes on other aspirants in the Kibaki succession race.
· The Gichugu MP further appointed Hussein Mohammed, the CEO of Extreme Sports and who had contested against Sam Nyamweya in the last Kenya Football Federation elections, as the head (read chief campaign manager) of the ‘Martha Karua 2012 Campaign Secretariat’.
· Karua outlined six key policy pillars her campaign manifesto would be focused on. She promised to focus on the restoration of constitutionalism, education, food security, job creation, universal healthcare and foreign policy, if elected the 4th President.
· Karua said (all dailies of July 4, 2012): “I am running for President of Kenya to defend our Constitution as a framework of that hope which guarantees all Kenyans a life of dignity…
· A Martha Karua presidency will erode the power of impunity through a new spirit of constitutionalism. I will fight corruption from the frontline and inspire a new faith in our public service. And you know that you can count on me for a realistic but faithful implementation of the Constitution.” Well done, Madam!
· But a question or two will be perfectly in order in order to quench our curiosity. What is the average or, indeed, the overall input into her campaign effort by Mr. Kigeugeu granted that she receives regular funding from the office(s) of the ODM-KPU party boss;
· Does she have any plans of linking up, with Mr. Kigeugeu, at a later date or is she going to “pretend her independence to the very end”; can she confirm and/or deny, directly or indirectly, that most of the planning leading to the launch of her presidential secretariat was actually done in Mr. Kigeugeu’s office (location withheld);
· Could she also confirm that Hussein Mohammed, who had been in Mr. Kigeugeu’s campaign team was deeply involved in playing the “loyal-go-between”; could she further confirm that Hussein Mohammed is the bridge between her secretariat and that of Mr. Kigeugeu;
· Could she also accept that Hussein Mohammed was Mr. Kigeugeu candidate to head Football Kenya Limited against Sam Nyamweya and that Mr. Kigeugeu’s son, Fidel Castro, participated 100% in Hussein’s campaigns, representing his dad; is it then any wonder that the party colours unveiled during the launch are closer to the ODM-KPU’s own orange, et cetera?
· Another striking point worth of note is the presence of lawyer Caesar Ngigi Wanjau, reported in the Daily Nation, July 4 as “a director of the NARC-Kenya party”.
· Karua’s controversial life has also seen her engage into not so good things…One, her husband and father of her two children (names withheld) Major Dr. Njoka, who worked with the Kenya Navy, had a first wife before Karua came knocking; she destroyed the medical doctor’s “first family” and snatched Njoka, kabisa, becoming Mrs. Martha Wangari Njoka!
· NB: One of her children works in or for a big company (name withheld, but not Brookside Dairy!) owned by Deputy Prime Minister Uhuru Kenyatta (son of MAU MAU freedom fighters and MAU MAU detainees).
· Of course she frustrated the good doctor until he had to “take cover”.
· Subsequent to the doctor taking a well deserved cover, Martha changed her identification and reverted to her original/maiden name Martha Wangari Karua, in the early 1990s. Dr. Njoka died a few years ago.
· Two, Martha’s bad habits did not end and/or stop with Dr. Njoka; she invaded the homestead of Justice GBM Kariuki and did exactly like she had done with Njoka; she snatched the good judge and kept him for herself, until things turned sour and there followed an acrimonious patting of ways.
· Karua burned Justice Kariuki’s personal effects and put whatever remained in a paper bag, which she delivered to the Central Police Station with instructions that Kariuki should collect the same at that physical address!
· As a result of “losing her husband” to Martha, Kariuki’s wife (name withheld) went into a serious depression from which she has never recovered! The rest as they say is history.
· Currently, Justice Kariuki is in court saying Karua was behind his arrest and prosecution four years ago. Kariuki said Karua was out to humiliate him, for having severed their intimate friendship.
· Justice Kariuki said (all dailies of July 7, 2012): “I saw 15 men. They jumped over the gate and they were armed with AK-47 Rifles. Then they surrounded my house holding the rifles. One would have thought that an Al-Qaeda was being hunted down.”
· Kariuki said his prosecution was not mounted by the complainant, Robert Karori, but by the State (read then Justice Minister Martha Karua).
· Kariuki said the purpose of the criminal case against him was malicious, personal and spiteful and had no bearing on public interest or maintenance of law and order.
· Kariuki said: “I wish to state that the criminal case against me exemplified the height of impunity and abuse of power by the concerned public officer (s). The people behind it were just trying to get at me by abusing their powers. It was a waste of public funds…
· At the police cells, at the Kamukunji Police Station, I learnt from one (lawyer) Stephen Njiru that the genesis of the problem emanated from the then Justice Minister…
· I knew her. She was my friend for many years and she was getting at me as a result of walking away from her. This malicious prosecution damaged my name, hurt my feelings and put me in bad light as a public officer. I believe it was motivated by nothing other than sheer malice and vindictiveness.”
· Justice Kariuki is the Presiding Judge, Family Division. Kariuki was promoted under then Justice Minister Kiraitu Murungi and, believe it or not, Martha had tried to lobby against Kariuki’s promotion! Justice Kariuki is seeking compensation for “malicious” criminal prosecution.
· Three, and ominously, MP Karua has now laid her hands on Caesar Ngigi Wanjau! Wanjau is married to Grace Wanjau and have children (names withheld).
· Grace runs an exclusive boutique and ornamental gifts shop at Westlands (specifics withheld). Martha must stop destroying Ngigi’s marriage, forthwith! Ngigi Wanjau, himself, must run very fast taking cognizance of the above 2 examples, unless he is a real goat (or is it he goat?).
· So then, good people, next time this presidential candidate yaps about morals, credibility, integrity, impunity, constitutionalism, good governance, and such like nonsense, kindly, please shout “leave Caesar Ngigi Wanjau alone! Leave Caesar Ngigi Wanjau for Grace and her children!” Nothing to add: Enough said! Everything is in black and white. Alluta Continua.